Welcome to 2022!
After the last two years of pandemic it’s a great time to start something new like singing or playing a musical instrument. Please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a taster session and chat about what you’d like to do.
We realise some people may be feeling apprehensive. Here’s what we’re doing to help with that:-
- Group courses and workshops are limited to 6 people to ensure we can socially distance.
- Private sessions are conducted in larger spaces for the same reason.
- Larger groups (choir, band and jam nights) are taking LFTs before meeting, and we’re ventilating the space as much as possible.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on site and mask wearing during sessions is optional if people wish. Your tutor will wear a mask if you would like.
- Online access is available for all sessions at your request, so you needn’t miss out if you’re feeling under the weather or need to isolate for any reason.
Singing lessons can be a fantastic source of fun, stress relief, and self confidence. It can also be a fun way to socialise and meet new people with a common interest. All singers with Igloo have access to a members-only online sing-a-long session every Wednesday night so you can meet other people.
Please note all group activities are for over 18s only.
Under 18s are welcome at 1:1 sessions.
Here at Igloo you can choose from a variety of group singing lessons or private singing lessons, depending on where you personally would like to start.
- Beginners Singing Courses for Adults
- Igloo Choir – (adults) click here
- Vocal Keep Fit – (improver level and above) exercise class
- Private Singing Lessons – click here
Watch the videos at the bottom of this page to see what singers of private lessons have achieved and to get an idea of what group coaching is like.
Singing is fun, it is something you can learn, and it is also very good for you.
Group Singing Lessons
Groups like ‘Introduction To Singing’ and Vocal Keep Fit teach you HOW to sing – these are vocal technique groups, and help you cover the physical and musical aspects of singing, whilst developing confidence in your voice.
In a fun group environment we also experiment with harmony and teach you what you need to know as you go along. You’ll benefit from peer support and be grouped with people at your stage of singing – there is no pressure, no auditions, no competition or comparison between you and other singers.