Vocal Keep Fit – Singing Lessons
Warm up. Work out. Sing songs.
Singing lessons in Hampshire.
Join this fun group singing lesson to develop your vocal technique. Get the best out of your voice! This is a perfect follow on group from the 6 week beginners course – click here for details on the beginners’ group.
Improve Your Singing
The key to advancement with singing is technical practice. Unfortunately, this is the driest and most boring part of learning to sing. Maintaining the level of fitness you have achieved is fun with these group singing lessons!
If you are a complete beginner and do not know how to sing with support, please try our beginners course first!
Fun group sessions
- These group singing lessons take the essential vocal skills and makes it fun.
- Vocally ‘work out’ together in groups
- Making time in your busy schedule to maintain, hone, polish and develop your vocal technique.
- Learn how to keep your voice healthy
- We sing some songs too! Song suggestions are taken from the group and time is also used to learn choir material or chorus material for upcoming shows.
If you’re not a total beginner, but you would like to work on improving your technique, call us to discuss suitability. This might be the group for you – for improvers and intermediate singers who have a grasp of the basics, but want to continue learning, maintain and develop vocal fitness.
Gain confidence, technical skills and friends.
60 minute group singing sessions near Wickham. Twice a month.
Town : WICKHAM
Venue : Igloo HQ
Times : Mondays 7pm-8pm, Wednesdays 11.30am-12.30
Open to : Ages 18+ (but most people are much older than that – average age range late 20s – 50+)
Cost : From £25 membership, min 3 month membership (instructional sessions of 60mins twice a month)